Razernij announced first bands and breweries
After last year’s exciting edition (review) we were more than curious to see what 2019 would bring for the Razernij festival. It seems that once again punks will raise hell over Rumst. With Janez Detd (Punk Rock High School) and Heideroosjes announced as main acts we can surely take a trip down memory lane. A unique chance to catch Heideroosjes on one of their exclusive shows for their 30th anniversary tour while having some good beers.
But now we also got news from the Beerdrinkers side! The following brewers have been added to the line-up:
- Anarchistic brews from Newcastle (ENG) by Anarchy Brew Co
- Viking beers from Ghent (BE) by Totem
- Exotic, firmly hopped, Croatian beers by Nova Runda
- Hard rocking devil’s brews from the hills of Noord-Brabant (NL) by HillDevils
- Modern rocking beer engineers from Wallonia (BE) by Brasserie de la Sambre
- Off the hook brews fished up in Utrecht (NL) by De Kromme Haring
- Lambic and other Belgian beer styles done the Italian way by Stradaregina
The Razernij festival takes place on the 24th of August in Rumst. Pick Your Poison and GRIMM will be present. Get your tickets now at www.razernij.be!
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!